Hop on board at the Utah Transit Authority (UTA) – a major transit agency in one of the fastest-growing regions in the United States! As the Utah Transit Authority (UTA) expands and develops, we need you as our Customer Experience Project Manager.
In this position, you will manage and execute projects related to improving the rider’s experience while using our services. This can include improving and developing new wayfinding signage, bus stop and rail station amenity improvements, vehicle interior signage and many other customer focused improvements.
As the Customer Experience Project Manager, you will:
- Possess a balance between technical project management, leadership, and strategic & business management skillsets.
- Lead team(s) to achieve project objectives and meet stakeholders’ expectations.
- Manage internal and cross-functional customer facing information delivery initiatives for the enterprise, of all sizes and levels of complexity, from start to finish.
- Take responsibility for project management activities throughout all phases the Customer Experience project life cycle: exploration, planning, development/execution, deployment, and project closure.
- Manage multiple projects and/or teams, with matrixed resources, at the same time; take responsibility for the output/production of the respective project teams.
- Perform project integration activities in a collaborative decision-making environment, involving team members as local domain experts.
- Six years of experience managing successful delivery of planning or capital projects using a formal project management life cycle tool.
- Additional experience in:
- leading project teams with at least 4 project team members.
- working with both internal and external project stakeholders.
- Project management experience related to planning or construction projects is preferred but not required.
- PMI Project Management Professional certification is preferred, but not required.
- Must have a driver’s license and be a safe driver with no more than 4 moving violations in the past 3 years. Cannot have more than 2 violations of driving under the influence of alcohol, any drug, or the combined influence of any alcohol or any drug within the last 10 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Transportation Planning, or other applicable degree from an accredited college or university.
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) – Preferred.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Project management: ability to multi-task and prioritize activities for projects of all sizes and levels of complexity; coordinate cross functional work; ability to collaborate and function in a large team environment.
- Continuous improvement, Critical thinking; analytical and problem-solving expertise
- Leadership; expert in facilitating and fostering teamwork; conflict resolution.
- Project integration management; project planning.
- Stakeholder management; customer and quality focused.
- Requirements analysis.
- Resource management.
- Excellent written & verbal communications.
- OR -
an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
[UTA reserves the right to determine the equivalencies of education and experience.]
UTA’s benefits package for full-time administrative employees includes:
- Health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance (eligible after 30 days of employment), with Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts.
- Onsite Health and Wellness Clinics for medical care at no cost to employees, spouses, and dependent children.
- 22 days of accrued paid time off (13 vacation days and 9 sick days), which increases with tenure at UTA.
- 10 paid holidays and two paid (2) floating holidays per year.
- Retirement options - Pension Plan with 5-year vesting schedule and 457 Contribution Plan, available for immediate contributions and company matching.
- Generous tuition reimbursement for higher education, available for any higher education degree (bachelor, master, or PHD). Course of study must be approved prior to enrollment.
- Training, development, and career advancement opportunities.
- Paid parental leave for birth, adoption, and child placement (after 12 months of employment).
- Free transit passes for employee, spouse, and dependent children.
- Employee assistance program – includes counseling, legal services, financial planning, etc.
- UTA Well – a comprehensive wellness program designed to support employees and dependents in their health and wellness goals.
- Free on-site fitness facilities and discounted membership to VASA Fitness.
For more information on UTA’s Total Rewards benefits package, please visit: https://jobs.jobvite.com/rideuta/#benefits
Pay Range: $83,000.00 or more dependent on experience.
If interested, apply before: March 27th, 2023 @ 5:59 PM MST